Sunday, October 9, 2011

Operation: What is Love? = Success!

We got June back!

We got him! We got him! We got him~!

Lets just say someone gave us a tip onto where his location was and we went there. There were only a couple proxies and Rhodes there.

Dy threw one a bout and the other ran off and we were both headed for June when Dy got cut off by that Jade girl.

She told me to keep going and I did. Dy can handle herself pretty well y'know?

So I ran into the room and there was one proxy, June, and It itself.

At that point I didn't care much about all the pain swelling in my head and the pounding in my skull. I had to take a second to gather myself up though.

Then some bitch tried to stab me! That guy... uh... Shift! He tried to shank me from behind.

So I hit him in the face with my bat. :I

No one tries to shank me.

No one.

So that kind of knocked me back into the right state of mind to just kind of run under its legs

At that point it didn't matter how scd2hlcmVpc215d2F0Y2g/dGFrZW9mZnlvdXJoYXQsc2hvcnRzdGFjay55b3UnbGxuZXZlcmR1Y2t0aHJvdWdod2l0aGl0b24uared I was I was going to make it through to June.

As I got out from under its legs the other proxy moved to stab June but I guess he managed to wake up and wiggle out in time to block it with his hand...

Then he sort of beat the poor bastard up with a chair and we got the hell out of there along with Dy and drove into the sunset after stereotypically 80's action movie making out.

I'm so happy to have him back... So happy...

Now we're going to recover and relax while we can...

Please take care everyone and stay safe.

2 comments: