Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finally!!

Oh god, finally we made it to our destination. This guy has horrible taste in music so I've finally ditched whoever the hell he was.

I panhandled enough money to have a decent dinner so that's where I am now. Some nice little cafe eating a burger and fries.

As for a report from overnight? I slept all the way through so I don't think anything freaky happened.

No sign of the Shadow Cat or the tall one. Though it could just mean the tall one sent some of it's buddies to spy on me.
Eh. I'm probably just being paranoid. I'm not much of a threat but I don't think that matters to it.

No idea where I'm going to stay tonight, but honesty I'm not too worried. Its not like I'm going to be eaten by a grue or anything.

Just going to wander till I find some place suitable and sleep there.

Until then I will satisfy my Minecraft addiction.

Stay safe kids. Don't talk to strangers.

1 comment: