Monday, May 23, 2011

Where are you?

We only barely hacked this blog. The blossom is quite clever you know?

It is important I tell you all this now as I'm sure it pertains to your interests as well as much as it to ours.

The flower is gone. Not even we can locate her right now.

The Master says her light has dulled and he can no longer see where she is.
She was bloodied and beaten when I pulled her from the maw of that beast.

I set her to the side and took up her baseball bat against it fending it off outside for my three men to take care of.

When I turned back to retrieve her she was leaning on a wall bleeding out. She barely grasped her laptop bag in her meek hands. From behind her a flower opened up. It was made of hundreds of hands that glowed brightly. 

They all reached out and grabbed her gently supporting her and pulling her into the light and it disappeared, folding into itself and vanishing.

Where have you gone, Flower?


Where are you?

If any of you see a scrawny bleeding brunette girl with green eyes and a tailed sweatshirt, please help her.


-Glyphosate

1 comment:

  1. Glyph-boy, I don't know whether I want to hug you for letting us know, or beat you senseless.

    Hylo, if you see this, and end up anywhere around Philadelphia, drop me a line. My E-mail's in my profile.

    I guess I'll keep my eyes open.

    ReplyDelete