Monday, April 25, 2011

I haz a baseball bat.

It's name is Charles and we're BFFs.

Also because I couldn't sleep last night (partly because of what's been happening and partly because I was on  a bus again) I read a lot more of my father's journal and came acrossed this:

March 12, 2006


I've noticed something I didn't before. Hylo doesn't bring friends over as much. She doesn't hang out with them as much either. She's... very distant to us as well. Her and [REDACTED] are unusually distant from each other or... I should say that that Hylo is unusually distant from [REDACTED]. Is this the effects I was reading about the lily? I need to go back and re-read and re-translate this all...


March 15, 2006


I feel as if I'm being followed. Like something's watching me. I felt it when I was going to my lock box and then my archives today. I pray that that thing is not back. I moved far away from that town to avoid it. Maybe it is just echoes of my paranoia again...


March 16, 2006
I saw it. They always talked about it when I was a child. A tall pale man... who has no face. I saw it staring out as it leaned from behind a building a crossed the way as I waited for my bus. I need to forget about it. I need to keep working.

I understand now. Why Dad acted the way he did. He was terrified...

I'm going to try and sleep again. Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

  1. You can handle this. And this idiot chasing you needs to lay off the crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sage. You always manage to keep me from going more crazy.

    Haven't seen any sign of him as of late so I can only hope he's given up for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's still looking. Call it a guess. Try to relax though. You'll go crazy if you keep this up. Find something to laugh about. Read The Onion. Try to stay stable.

    ReplyDelete