Sunday, April 17, 2011

Well that sucked

So I was just sitting my motel room right? And then a couple proxies break my window.

Yeah wonderful but just wait it gets better!

Then they crawled through the window and broke down my bathroom door and tried to drag me out, but not before beating the crap out of me. I could shift because I didn't know what was on the other side of the wall.

So they dragged me outside and guess who was there? Yeah my favorite eldritch abomination in the whole world.

He almost got in my head. I could feel him pressing and trying to get in but for some reason, he couldn't. Then he got mad.

Jesus its like... those tentacles... It was so unreal. I mean I can turn fucking invisible but... 

I don't know what happened after that. I thought I was going to die and then... its really blurry exactly what happened. But I ended up grabbing my laptop and my dad's journal and running like hell into town.

It's burst my little bubble. Its pulled me from my little safe zone. I know I'm not safe and I'm so scared. I'm always scared now. I act like I'm not but what else can I do? I just...

I'm going to go now. I can't cry in the middle of an internet cafe...

1 comment:

  1. Stay intact kiddo. It only gets worse from here. Cry, get it out, joke about it, do whatever you have to do.

    ReplyDelete